Old January 18th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
!Jones

Default February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:38:49 -0800 (PST), in alt.war.vietnam Jack
Linthicum wrote:

The president of the united states is always a politician..
Politics always enters into the decisions he makes.

No. Once the man is elected President it is rude to treat him as a
politician, even Bush with his phony first election was given every
courtesy. But then you play rude like some people play manners.

If you elect *me* president, I'll stand up in my inaugural speech and
say that it was *all* just BS to get elected... all I need is one
term. Now, hold my beer and watch this ****!!!

Jones