Old August 31st 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard Isakson

Default Moller hits the UK

"CanalBuilder" wrote ...
He's at it again. Now he's convinced the BBC. I suppose it's not
surprising as media organizations are dominated by people who aren't
good at the practical stuff.

Pleas feel free to contact the BBC and tell then what's wrong with the
article.

Moller has said that if his vehicle is limited by an autopilot to 10 feet
agl then its a ground effect machine and no pilots licenced is required.
That's a great idea! I'm going to buy a bunch of surplus CH-47s, install
one of these 10 foot autopilots and market them to non-pilots. No
certification required! The man's a fraud.

Rich