Old April 5th 05, 05:27 AM

Default Feedback on Pilot Site

We would like your help. The Alpha Pilot Site has just been
re-designed. We have updated it to include a new message board system
and an entirely new look. I think that I am too involved in the design
to evaluate it objectively. If some of you would look it over and give
solid input, it would be appreciated.

The URL is http://www.alphapilottraining.com

My questions a

1. When you first arrived was the subject clear?
2. Does the 737FMC CBT sound like a good idea? Does it motivate you?
3. What didn't you understand? What other info do you need?
4. Was it user friendly? Could you navigate around the site easily?
5. Any recommendations on improving the site to grab attention even
more?

Thank you in advance for your help. Please contact me directly with any
feedback: .