Old September 4th 04, 10:01 AM
Presidente Alcazar

On 03 Sep 2004 17:32:42 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote:

I want to thank you for reading every message I post

I don't. I do however read Keith's posts and their followups on the
basis that he can contribute to an interesting and relevant
discussion, and also slap trolls around for general entertainment.

and replying promptly

I don't, as you will have noticed since you evaded responding to my
question about your personal, first-hand experience of Geoffrey
Chaucer and simultaneously demonstrated your personal intellectual
cowardice. It's strange but also rather pathetic that you had the
guts to face the risks of air combat in WW2 but lack the moral courage
to post honestly to usenet and confront your own contradictions.

indicating you have hung on every word I have written.

And again, I don't. You seem to be managing a higher level of
followups to my posts than I ever managed with yours. Still, feel
free to believe whatever makes you feel more comfortable. That would
certainly be in character.

It makes me feel my
contributions to this NG are worthwhile and appreciated.

And I'm sure the lurkers support you to the last bullet. It's a shame
your contributions have to rely so extensively on childish,
competitive bluster and the denigration of people who served in WW2.
If you could deal with that, and I assume you have the capacity to do
so, I'm sure your posts would be a lot more appreciated. As it is, I
suppose you provide a salutary example to later generations that a man
can perform good service in WW2 and yet still fail to be a big enough
man to acknowledge the contributions of others more than half a
century later.

You diminish yourself by your posting behaviour.

Gavin Bailey

--

Now see message: "Boot sector corrupt. System halted. All data lost."
Spend thousands of dollar on top grade windows system. Result better