Old October 18th 05, 08:54 AM
Jay Beckman

Default Come on Guys! Take this Challenge!

"N93332" wrote in message
"Gene Whitt" wrote in message
nk.net...
I went to the AOPA site and tried for forty minutes to follow the
directions and finally gave up. I did find a place where I could
make a response to AOPA about how they made the method of
response so difficult and complex that were it flight instruction,
no one would ever learn to fly.

I agree. I think I figured out how to leave a message about the ADIZ on
the http://dms.dot.gov/submit/ site. My last comment I left was asking if
anyone actually reads all of these messages.

Or are they just going for a number of messages?

-Greg B.

Don't recall offhand if it was K Marx or V Lennin who, when asked why the
Soviet Military had tens of thousands of obsolete weapons in storage,
remarked:

"Because quantity has a quality of it's own..."

I think that if the powers that be see a significant volume of comments
opposing the proposed rule, they're gonna probably (I hope) notice.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
AZ Cloudbusters
Chandler, AZ