Old January 12th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Shiver

Default Off Topic..... But it Flies - So Bite Me.

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

When I see 'Frogs" here, I think of a CH-46...

Well too bad your not a bit of a froggy yourself there Kevin.

If you were you could leap across the border up to Calgary and drop off
a resume with the Calgary police department.

They are hiring...... helicopter pilots.

Plural.

It seems the economy is so good up here in the garden of eden,
( or is that the oil pit ) that some of the police helicopter pilots
with the Calgary police force have quite their jobs to work in the oil
patch or for STARS air ambulance which has been forced to pay more for
helicopter pilots to stay with them.

Calgary has literally had to ground one of their helicopters at times
because of a shortage of pilots.

Now how often do you think that happens.