Old January 19th 05, 03:30 AM
BTIZ

you are correct.. the address is not displayed anywhere that it can be
found.. I forwarded it to Dennis or Judy.. and they sent it on to Micki...
now I keep her address in my address book..

BT

"Tony Verhulst" wrote in message

I simply copy the link, send an email to Micki the webmaster..
And tell them what page you were on when you found the bad link..

Agreed, but Mickey's email address needs to be prominently displayed,
possibly at the bottom of each page. I found a problem on the site
yesterday and spent 5 minutes looking for the webmaster email address...
no joy. Maybe I overlooked something but unless the email address is
prominent, they'll get few reports. Insiders will know that
will work, but that ain't good enough, IMHO.

If i missed the address, would some one kindly point it out?

Tony V