Old January 7th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default work in american airports, request info

Jürgen Exner wrote:
s76x wrote:
[...]

I know that american airports are biggest than italians, with a lot of
air traffic and a lot
of passengers..can them offer me a few work opportunities? The job
that I search is not one
in particular, I can do any work, for example handling baggage
operator, cathering operator,
ecc.. jobs that don't need particular work skills.

[...]

Not to disappoint you, but unless you have an US parent (and thereby can
claim US citizenship) it is _very_ hard to get a work permit for the USA.
For advanced jobs that require at least a B.A. degree employers will often
sponsor an H-1 temporary work visa (max 6 years), and typically are willing
to sponsor an immigrant visa eventually. But for unskilled labour no such
luck.

Your best bet is probably to get hired by Al Italia and have them send you
to the US or to marry an US citizen.

Sorry, but the times when the US would welcome people from around the world
with open arms are long gone.

That is clearly wrong. Most of the baggage screeners don't speak
English, or at least didn't before the time that TSA cleaned up its act.