Old December 13th 03, 08:32 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: SHOOT GRIEGO SHOOT
From: "Nele VII" AP
Date: 12/13/03 12:16 AM Pacific Standard Time
Who cares? I haven't read it before, so haven't many fresh lurkes to the
RAM. Just post what You mean that is interesting and don't bother about
comments of "short term memory". I am 32 Years old and it happens to me,
too, and my girlfriend that is 2 years younger constantly repeats stories
))))

Strap on, bombs away!

Nele

NULLA ROSA SINE SPINA

From: Stephen Harding

Date: 12/12/03 7:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
ArtKramr wrote:

I have? I checked my website and it was nowhere ot be found I looked and

so
did
Bob Mckellar and he also thought it had been posted before but neither

one
of
us could find it. Where aand when did you see it?. Do you remember?.

Thanks
for
the heads up.

Yes you did Art.

When?? I'm sorry, but you're just asking too danged
much of me on that!

SMH

Sorry 'bout that guys. Mea Culpa. (sigh)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS

I sure have a lot of stories to repeat. (grin)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer