Old May 21st 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What WW2 plane broke the sound barrier?

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

On his tombstone it should read,
"He retired a Major because he believed in the truth."

Care to elaborate on that last part?

If you were ever in the military with a SOB for a CO, you'd understand.

Didn't say that I didn't understand, I was asking for specifics.

BTW, how do you know I wasn't in the military with an SOB for a CO (often
that's redundant)?

--
"I had one fundamental question about
economics: Why are some places prosperous