Old May 13th 05, 02:23 PM
Cetacea

Default Flight Planning Software

I know this subject has been discussed before, but not in awhile. I am
a current user of Destination Direct and Aeroplanner. While I really
like DD, I am very displeased with their updates. They don't even
support current TFR's over a planned route. Aeroplanner does allow
this, but I don't really like the whole web based planner. I usually
plan a flight in DD, then export it to Aeroplanner to get a Triptick
and Ziptick for my PDA to use with OziExplorer.

I have been looking in trying FliteSoft by RMS. They support TFR's as
well as current charts with the annual update service. Does anyone
have any PIREPS on Flitesoft? Has anyone compared it to DD and
Aeroplanner? I also like the idea of the FliteSoft Express to be used
on my PDA. Any input on this program would be much appreciated.

Glenn