Old September 15th 03, 07:27 PM
HW

Default Bell Jetranger cockpit dimensions

Hi,

I'm considering building a full-size cockpit replica of the Jetranger in
my garage, and running MS Flight Sim visuals through a projector.
However one of my initial stumbling blocks is obtaining data about the
internal dimensions of the cockpit (eg rudder pedal dimensions, distance
from pedals to seat, pedal throw, collective mounting point, height of
seat, width of instrument panel etc etc).

Can anyone recommend a good source for this type of information? If you
have any data or recommendations please email me using the address above
(removing 'NOSPAM' of course).

Thanks in advance all

Hugh