Old January 2nd 04, 03:28 AM

On 31 Dec 2003 19:49:07 -0600, Speedbyrd wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000, "Siberian Goose" wrote:

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a rate of
4mb a second.

If you know it has nothing to do with this group, why did you post this? Let's see how funny you think a
report to your ISP will be. WOW!!!!

What are you, some kind of dick? Or ass? Or ass that has a dick in
its ass but can't get it out because it has no opposable thumbs?

Back to troll school, you! Time to learn to be teh funny!

-R