Old October 10th 04, 10:51 PM
Del Rawlins

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:13:31 GMT, "Blueskies" wrote:

The mob does not rule, the constitution does...

Where have you been?

There is no way that having folks show some sort of identification will stop someone if they want to take over an
aircraft. What will stop them is all of us free people watching and paying attention. I'll cover your back if you cover
mine...

I think you are right about ID not stopping anybody who is determined
to do evil, but I am not sure that everybody being ready to rat each
other out is any better. Unless of course you know that a particular
person doesn't belong with a particular airplane.

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply