Old June 7th 05, 02:26 AM
Margy

Joe Morris wrote:
"Jay Honeck" writes:

I've been using the trial version of Keyhole (a VERY cool program,
ava

And no, I don't know what the taxi path would be to get there. I
was busy doing an astronomy dog-and-pony exhibit there a couple
of months ago and overheard a comment that anything being brought
to the building was by policy under tow (i.e., no taxiing on your
own) but that shouldn't be considered an authoratative statement
of how things are done there, but if it's correct the path to
the museum would not show up on any taxi chart.

Joe Morris

Were you there for Space Day? You are correct, everything that comes
down the "Tow Road" or "Garber Road" by policy is under tow EXCEPT for
the "up to four" approved fly-in events each year. In the year and a
half the museum has been open this is the first such event and it will
be PERFECT! This event will have up to 30 aircraft coming in (minus any
last minute things) and as the first event will be judged accordingly.
I hope to do it again next year (If I live through this year!).

Margy