Old June 7th 05, 12:53 PM
Joe Morris

Margy writes:

Joe Morris wrote:

I was busy doing an astronomy dog-and-pony exhibit there a couple
of months ago [...]

Were you there for Space Day?

Nope. I was invited to be part of the shindig but since it was during
the week I couldn't get away from the office...which turned out to be
a Good Thing since we had some crises (details NOT available) which
I had to handle. OTOH, one of the other people with whom I usually
run the invited astronomy exhibits at the Air & Space in downtown DC
got his picture in the _Washington Post_, letting a child look at the
Sun through a telescope (yes, with the appropriate safety equipment!).

Joe Morris