Old July 23rd 05, 02:20 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On 21 Jul 2005 13:38:24 -0700, "planeman"
wrote:

I see Mini-500 helicopters selling on eBay, but much less these days.
Is there someone in the marketplace that can sell me parts if I was
compelled to buy the incomplete one selling now?

Dunno ow accurate the posts in this group have been over the past
years, but you might want to do a little digging on the 'net before
you dive into a Mini 500.. They don't have the best of reputations..

Ahhh, but the illustrious Mr Fetters will be along shortly to set the record
straight. then everyone will rush out and buy a 500.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)