Old July 23rd 05, 01:55 PM
Gordon Arnaut

Good luck, Rusty.

These little twins look very interesting to me. They claim the little
two-stroke twin is able to take off on one engine, which is a pretty
impressive feat.

I also like that they are aluminum construction and the wing is a long-span,
high aspect ratio design that should give a very good glide ratio. Looks
like thoughtful design throughout -- not surprising since I understand the
principals are engineers from Antonov.

Regards,

Gordon.

"Bellsouth News Server" wrote in message
Thanks Gordon,

I actually found that site yesterday, and the A-36 Vulcan would certainly
fit the bill. I have a message into Spectrum now to see if this is a real
product, or still in development. With any luck, it will be far cheaper
than the AirCam, though you wouldn't think so to look at both of them.

Cheers,
Rusty

"Gordon Arnaut" wrote in message
Rusty,

Check out http://www.spectrumaircraft.com/

Regards,

Gordon.

"Bellsouth News Server" wrote in message
. ..
Greetings,

What light twins exist now? What I'd like to have is something like the
AirCam, for 100 mph, carefree low and scenic flying. Actually,
push/pull symetrical thrust would be even better. The AirCam would be
fine as is, if I could get a kit that's made from traditional materials,
rather than gold as the price would suggest :-)

Cheers,
Rusty