Old August 26th 05, 01:56 PM
Jose

If [the SSN is] not valid,
the person at the other end tells us that "This person should contact the
Social Security Administration, since there is something wrong with their
number." They don't really care if it indicates that the person is an
illegal alien.

In a perfect world, they would send the gendarmes over to arrest the
illegal...

You mean, the same way it works in the ADIZ if ATC makes a boo-boo?

I'm not in support of illegal aliens, but I disagree that "closing the
borders" will solve any of our problems. I also disagree that zero
tolerance is a good solution for anything, be it drugs, work rules,
terror, or aviation errors.

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no universe.