Old November 20th 05, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default UH-1 Drawings

I have a set of Tech Manuals for UH1-H. TM numbers may be read from the
images. Total stack is about 8 inches high. A must have for many owners
or collectors. Sell the lot for $150 Will through in a TM for in the
field helicopter blade repair (if I can find it)
pictures he
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM1.jpg
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM2.jpg
Mailto: aerorv at Yahoo dot com
Jim

"JKimmel" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will
follow.