Old April 16th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

Default Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant?-He just couldn't help himself...

On Apr 12, 7:04 pm, "BobR" wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:58 pm, "Kyle Boatright" wrote:

....and we have a winner! all the recycled crap about banning
journalists, getting assaulted by a golf cart... you know, the usual
"it's everyone else but me..." screed. more proof that the leopard
has NOT changed his spots, and is both as delusional as ever as well
as still possessing the power to convince apparently rational human
beings to ignore that man behind the curtain.

all the great buzz words/phrases are the "illegal," "dangerous
and illegal," "threatened and assaulted," "turned a deaf ear to many
complaints," "vendors who cheated their customers or offered unsafe
products," "directly threatened [Campbell]," all this while subtly and
quietly touting his OWN competing, for-profit fly-in. talk about
journalistic integrity!

and then we have "Year by year, the situation grew tenser..." proof
that the ANN E-I-C couldn't E-T-C if his F-A-D-O-I.

....so it goes. (thank you Mr. V.)