Old May 6th 05, 05:30 PM
Epi

In article .com,
says...
Don't tell me to install Linux. I know that. It's currently not an
option.

I downloaded and installed FG on a fairly capable XP system (1.6ghz AMD
256 RAM and a good video card) and was blown away by the frame rate.
Like
one second per frame even in the lower resolution modes?

I don't know anything about FG, but the system described is really not
"fairly capable" these days. I thought I had a lot of RAM until
recently when I looked for the requirements for a game I wanted. I have
7xx.
--

Epi

She's my drinkin', drunken, druggy lover.
....and god I swear I love no other.
Not like my drinkin', drunken, druggy lover.
http://www.curlesneck.com