Old December 20th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Z's network?

In article , Dan says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
snip

"zoom can fool some of the people some of the time,most of the people none of
the time and jaun all the time"...........chuck s

OK, Chuck, now you have gone too far. You can expect a formal demand
for retraction from your nearest United Fool's Organization, in your
case it's UFO local OU812. How dare you insult fools by comparing them
to yawn? You should be ashamed of yourself and check yourself into the
Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Nevada for counseling.

Gee Dan I had no idea I was insulting the fools,I guess it was kinda like the
Caveman commercials.So I suppose I should seek counseling and get myself a tin
foil pyramid hat to wear until I see the error of my ways.So I'm on the way to
Nevada , Uh by the way I didn't know they raised Rabbits in Nev.hmm wonder what
kind?....are they free ranging or penned? I guess I'll find out.

See ya

Chuck S