Old August 8th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default vibration measurement system

I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone that
can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for analysis on my
computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the guy said 499. I said sold!!
$500 is cheap for that capability and the guy said "No $4.99"!!! I'm still
waiting for a friend of mine to evaluate this ability on his Enstrom
Helo.... Geesh if it will handle the low frequency vibration analysis, I
will buy an Iphone for nothing else.

Stu Fields the excited and maybe gullible?