Old May 21st 04, 09:38 AM
A P

I can only speak for the UK, but here there is no such thing as a Commercial
License for gliders, if you have an instructors rating and can find someone
willing to pay you, then go for it. That said there are very few paid
instructors here (other than full time CFI's and not every club has someone
there full time).

Blue Skies

A P

"Arnie" wrote in message
. com...
Is there a Commercial Pilots License-Glider in EU ?

I looked around in the CAA, JAA and EASA websites, but could't really find
this information.

In some coutries a CFIG (Instructor's) license gives you the right to work
and get paid as an instructor, even though you may not have a Commercial
Pilot's license.
In other countries, the CP is a pre-requisite for a CFIG, which is the

case
in the US, for instance.
I'd like to know how it is in EU.