Old December 2nd 03, 11:58 AM
Ed Medlin

"Jeffrey Voight" wrote in message
You will find that with the CH products, you won't be able to use a USB
hub (well, I can't, anyway, and I saw a similar post so, I'm assuming
I'm not the only one). So, what you'll end up doing is pluggin the CH
yoke and pedals into the USB front ports on your computer (assuming you
have them or will be putting them in shortly) and when you want to fly
the extra, you'll yank the USB connector to the yoke. If I were more
nimble, I would yank the joystick and the gamepad whenever I fly the
cessna because you'll find that you'll set your beer down on the
throttle control on the joystick or, you'll prop your feet up on top of
the gamepad and 'randomly change stuff' in the sim. This makes for
unexpected emergencies (if they were expected, they'd be called "Drill").

Just my 2c.

Jeff...

I use a 4-port USB and have no problems at all. I have a MS FF2, CH Yoke and
the Pedals all plugged in and can assign any axis' I need within FS 2004 to
any of them. It is a powered hub, if that makes any difference.

Ed Medlin