Old August 13th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BTIZ

Default Letter from TSA?

I believe it is a valid letter, I got one about a month ago.
I'll have to look for it but I do not think I kept it, TSA rules do not
apply to glider CFIs.

I believe what has changed in the last few months was how to complete the
recurrency (annual update) training. AOPA and other alphabet soup aviation
groups worked with them to change how the recurrency can be maintained for
independent CFIs.

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..
Got one this week (or last week, I've been out of town) that says that new
rules for CFI's have been implemented, etc, etc, etc. The odd thing is,
it looks like it was printed on a $50 printer and wasn't even in an
official envelope like I'm used to seeing from the FAA. It really only
had a bunch of links in the letter. Has anyone gotten this?