Old November 29th 03, 02:09 AM
Kyler Laird

"Peter Gottlieb" writes:

But when someone loudly exclaims "No Reserve!," this to me is edging too
close to inferring a no minimim, absolute auction and this just seems a tad
deceptive to me.

Deceptive?! Let's look at the subject.
450 Stearman--opening bid $63k no reserve
How could you get to "no reserve" without getting that the opening
bid is $63k?!

Don't know why you seem so bent out of shape on this.

I think it's beyond dumb that you (and the other poster) would rip
on the guy for posting something completely correct here. What's the
deal?

Why did *you* get "so bent out of shape" about him correctly using
eBay terminology to accurately describe what he's doing?

--kyler