Old January 6th 07, 02:13 PM posted to mozilla.dev.ports.os2,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,rec.aviation.products,demon.local

Default PDFs

Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus whined and tholed like
the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
Isaac Leung wrote:

Just look under, I think it is "Tools-Options" menu. It isn't under
"Edit-Preferences" as in Seamonkey.

Once the window opens up, you'll see a quasi-tabbed interface. Select
the "Content" tab. The last item in the window is titled "File Types"
Click on the "Manage..." button and that will bring you to the
appropriate dialog to specify how you want to handle PDF's.

The "Manage..." button only lets you delete or edit an existing entry
(remove action or change action). It does NOT let you add a new entry.
To add an action, you need to first click on a link to trigger a
download, at which point you can specify an application to open the
file, but you also have to check the box to enable doing the same
thing automatically from now on for files of the same type.

Personally, I don't find the latest method to be very intuitive.

What you find is "irrelevaant", Dickless. You aren't the brightest bulb
in the pack.