Old April 7th 12, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vaughn

Default B-17s straffing & IJN Aoba, & UK POWs

On 4/7/2012 1:23 PM, Gordon wrote:

i haven't been to that museum since the very early 90s, but I work
with their staff probably on a monthly basis... time to arrange some
Space A travel to P'cola

While you're at it, check the Blue Angel's practice schedule. The link
is on this page:http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/show/ 8 months out of
the year, they have practice dates right behind the museum at Pensacola.
It is really a great way to see them. And free!

I can't tell you why, but what really sticks in my mind about the naval
air museum is their lighter-than-air exhibits. I don't know anywhere
else in the world you can see that stuff.

Vaughn