Old June 20th 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default Seminole-Lake Gliderport is Thriving

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 7:26:47 AM UTC-4, wrote:
While I appreciate all the work that the new operators have put into Seminole Lake, it is unconscionable to do business with a company that enriches a criminal and was purchased and improved (directly or indirectly) with ill-gotten gains.

Until Seminole Lake is sold and the proceeds returned back to the people of Romania, or at least placed into a trust whose distribution is determined by the courts of Romania, glider pilots of conscious should boycott it.

Sincerely,
Susan

How do you know that Seminole Lake was purchased by ill gotten money and not from money from other businesses?

You and others slamming Seminole Lake hopping it goes belly up may be a ploy for you or others to get in line for the auction. Not to mention that I will also be at the auction.

If it does goes belly up, the field goes to the adjacent land owners. They have right away on their deeds. No other business can be established. That is not to say that the current business can not be sold though.

And Susan, If you are such a do-gooder, please explain to me how you ensure that any rug, clothing and many other products you buy including olive oil that is not made in the US, is not from child labor nor from organized crime.

I for one am about tired of seeing the ill will about Seminole.