Old February 7th 17, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

Default Oldie and Power Flarm

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:21:17 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 6:00:13 PM UTC-8, John Dezzutti wrote:
Would appreciate hearing from pilots who have used an Oudie for power flarm

display. Is it a satisfactory tool or is a dedicated display (Butterfly or
LX)
needed? Thanks!

In my opinion the Oudie is better that the Butterfly or the Flarmview it is larger and the lady give verbal warnings.

A new display the Air-Avionics Air Traffic Display is better than either Butterfly or Flarmview

http://www.craggyaero.com/atd.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

IMHO I absolutely agree with Richard. I bought a Air-Avionics Air Traffic Display and is is truly outstanding. I have it connected to my Portable PF and it is bright, easy to use and very easy to interpret. I used to use a FlarmView and I find this display superior and a lot easier to use....