Old June 16th 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default Cordele...hello?

Agree 100%. The contest organizers and volunteers did an absolutely
superb job. I watched Andrea trying to post pictures to the SSA website
one evening and I couldn't help but cringe, it was a time consuming and
cumbersome process compared to any of social media platforms.

Thanks to everyone at Cordele for all the time and effort you put in to
make it a memorable and fun event despite the dismal weather. A special
note of thanks to the CD Wally Berry for calling 3 assigned tasks on the
good weather days and saving the turn area tasks for the days with
uncertain conditions - in my opinion this is how it should be done.

Luke Szczepaniak