Old January 16th 18, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Looping a standard cirrus

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:32:06 PM UTC-6, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 6:17:32 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I do not believe the Standard Cirrus can be looped safely. Don't try it, or the world will spontaneously combust and all life will end.

Flight manual predicts the end of life as we know it maybe!

http://www.standardcirrus.org/flight...vicemanual.pdf

Richard

I like the statement: "The sailplane enters into a spin from a sharp stall applying full rudder. The control stick should be pulled during the spin."

So, are you to remove the control stick if you enter a spin? :-)

Steve Leonard