Old September 29th 03, 12:10 PM
Model Flyer

"Del Rawlins" wrote in
message ...
On 28 Sep 2003 09:11 PM, Barnyard BOb -- posted the following:

Have you tried Evelyn Woods speed reading? If not --
Shouldn't take over 2 more diesel advantaged hours to check

out....

Thanks for the links. No doubt that would allow me to waste time

on the
net, faster. 8^)

You may be able to read it faster, however that would be no advantage
as the download would still take just as long, read it quick enough
and you just sit waiting for that extra hour or two.

--

..
--

Barnyard BOb -- the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming,

the
disels are coming, the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming

No need for the warning, we should be able to hear/smell them well

in
advance. I plan to have the first Bearhawk equipped with chrome

stacks,
and mudflaps on my wheel pants, complete with the chrome reclining

lady.
I just hope it doesn't lead the a re-start of the thread concerning

the
use of starting fluid....

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/