Old November 8th 03, 07:52 PM
Del Rawlins

On 08 Nov 2003 08:56 AM, Drew Dalgleish posted the following:
Nice tailwheel Del it's good to see an alternative to scott and maule
for those with more time than money. Does Bob also offer plans for his
main gear shock absorbers? My murphy rebel with die springs seems to
want to bounce no matter how smoothly I grease it on. Any pilot
reports would be appreciated as well.
Drew

I know of at least one person who bought the Bearhawk plans just to get
the shock strut plans, but Bob might be willing to sell them separately,
you'll have to give him a call and ask. When I visited Bob in Virginia
in May he mentioned that he had recently sent a set of the shock strut
plans to Curtis Pitts for possible use in one of his projects.

There are several pilot reports for the Bearhawk linked on my FAQ page,
the URL for which is listed in my signature below.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/