Old January 3rd 17, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Advice on motor glider wanted - FES - Jet - Engine

I believe the overhaul time is 25 hours, at least for the HpH gliders.

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:21:45 AM UTC-8, Doug B wrote:

I'm new to these jet engine sustainers but I'm interested as well. I have a few major concerns: From what I can gather, they have limited run times, like 10 minutes. Also nobody seems to be saying what the TBO is on these little jets. It might be as low as 50 hours but I'm not sure. And, what is the overhaul cost and therefore, what is the hourly cost of operation?