Old July 27th 18, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US team silence

"Facebook is for giggly girls and Russians.Â*
Real men don't look at it."

"Real men" keep up with the times and don't make excuses when the rest of the world passes them by. If you're still scratching around an obscure message board for your news, you're behind. "Man up" and start an account. You'll be surprised who you know on there and see more pictures of your grandkids. I manage the Facebook page for my club and use it weekly to promote soaring globally and locally. It draws new members every year, and allows past members to stay connected with old friends.
DT.