Old January 19th 05, 10:16 PM
Peter MacPherson

You might try one of flight schools there. I flight instruct part time
at East Coast Aero Club and they might be willing to pre-heat
your plane since they're out there all the time anyway pre-heating
their planes. Don't what it would cost or if they'd do it, but worth
a shot.

Pete

"Colin W Kingsbury" wrote in message
k.net...
Any BED guys out there know if anyone offers a pre-heat service on the
field? I'm based out at the tower ramp and have found that my winter
flying
takes a huge nose-dive when temps get down into the pre-heat range simply
because of the hassle of doing it. Standing outside for half an hour with
car battery trying to keep the dragon heater lit is not my idea of fun. I
suppose you could turn a month's salary over to signature or jet to do it
but was wondering if there are any other options.

Best,
-cwk.