Old October 3rd 03, 05:52 PM
TripFarmer

Must have a high markup on the item.........

Trip

In article ZHgfb.7770$%P2.5399@edtnps84, says...

I followed the posts about Lightspeed selling pretty good equipment, and
most importantly, standing behind their products when they have problems. I
was particularly impressed with Jay Honeck's reports (hi Jay) about his
Oshkosh experience. So, as a treat to myself I recently bought a 30/3G for
my "new" Cheetah.

Last week, like an idiot, I lost the phone patch cord. I called Lightspeed
yesterday to get a new one. After explaining the situation, giving my
address, etc, I then offered my card number for payment. Without hesitation
she says, "Nah, that's OK, we'll just send you a new one..."

Just amazing. What do you do with guys like that.

Duane
Duane MacInnis PE
Flight Instructor
Cell (604) 454-7415