Old October 3rd 03, 11:48 PM
Dave Stadt

"Chuck" wrote in message
ink.net...

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
Must have a high markup on the item.........

Trip

Nah... I would call it good customer service.

Just think, they may lose a few dollars on this incident, but because they
treated him well, he told others about it and I will bet you a dollar
someone that sees his post will remember this and buy something from them
because of the good customer service that he was given.

Loose a dime now, make a dollar from it later...

With all the problems Lightspeed has had I am sticking with my DCs for the
foreseeable future. Good customer service is to be expected and shouldn't
be looked upon as an anomaly.