Old October 4th 03, 02:07 AM
Stu Gotts

Good to hear the new ones are okay.

As a side note, today I dropped my airplane off at an airport a few
hundred miles from home for a specialized installation. Flew up with
my BOSE X's. A friend followed to return me home. In his plane were
Lightspeed 25's which I used. After about 1/2 hour I couldn't stand
it any longer and had to put my Bose back on. Compared to the X's
they were noisey and uncomfortable. Now don't get me wrong, I
previously owned the 25's and thought they were great, but experienced
the same problems as many of the folks here have. I also experienced
the joy of fabulous customer service, just too much of it. Anyway, if
anyone tells you that the Lightspeeds as good as Bose, they haven't
done a REAL side by side comparison.

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:34:08 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Good work, Duane.

Our new Twenty 3Gs are still working great. They are simply wonderful.