Old July 22nd 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
TJ

Default Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats

On 21 Jul, 21:28, Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot
wrote:
On Jul 20, 10:51 pm, TJ wrote:

On 20 Jul, 10:33, Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot
wrote:

Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats
as you know Iran has recently received new Mig-31BMs,and at the
peresent time IRIAF has combined its F-14s with Mig-31BMs for the role
of air interception.
Since these two aircrafts are the most powerfull interceptors
worldwide, so it can make Iran one of the most interception powers in
the middleast and even world, don't forget that AN/AWG-9 and Zaslon
radars with phoenix and Amouse misilles can hunt any bird in the sky,
isn't this a new threat to US in Persian gulf, can US F-18 Hornets
answer this threat with its AIM-120s? I don't think so...
What do you think?

Iran has not received any MiG-31s. Forget the hype. It was the same as
the claims of Iranian operation of S-300s and Tu-22Ms. Russia has to
abide by the arms register. Such a sale will be announced by the
exporters. This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

yes,Iran has received Mig-31Bm, but you are unconscious of it, I have
its photos, and also Iran has S-300 pmu that isn't new, we have them,
Iran has about 40 Mig-31BM,- Hide quoted text -

You have photos of Iranian Air Force MiG-31BMs? Do you know how much
money you can make from aircraft enthusiast aviation magazines with
those?

Here is a link to help start you negotiations

http://www.mediauk.com/magazines/342...forces-monthly

Will you be providing those images as evidence?

Hmmm photographs a bit like the infamous fake Iranian Tu-22M Backfire
a few years ago? Done in photoshop with someone changing the red stars
for Iranian Air Force roundels.

40 you say? Stop living in a fantasy world.