Old March 6th 04, 06:40 PM

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote:

I have to pretty much agree with this article. Fully electronic voting
machines are a horrible, horrible idea. Everyone needs to do whatever they
can to stop them from gaining ground because there are just too many ways to
hack them and bury the evidence.

Mind you, I am all for making voting easier and more accurate, but some kind
of printed record needs to be produced for each vote that these machines
record. Period. There is no other way around this.

I agree...there's no accountability with this system and human
nature, being what it is, cannot be trusted without it.
--

-Gord.