Old July 9th 03, 01:02 AM
Lee Willcox

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/ulflyer/
I have flown the LAZAIR.
It will stay aloft on one motor for a LONG time but not forever.
It is one smooth plane to fly.

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
Nobody makes it, it was a movie prop. There was one to roll around on
the ground, and a model hung from a thread.

The only real pt 103 legal ultralight twin I've ever heard of is the
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/ulflyer/

If you're looking for a wood ultralight, try the Ison Mini-Max
http://www.isonaircraft.com/minimax.htm

The closest thing to the GMBC2 plane was a twin Genesis

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:50:03 -0400, Wooduuuward
wrote:

:If you saw the movie, Gods Must Be Crazy ll,
:then you would have seen the niftiest lightweight ever made.
:had two motors and a parachute to drop into clearings if you couldn't
:land her. I have no idea who makes it.
:
:Groggy wrote:
:
: Do 2motors propelled ultralight aircraft exist? If they exist, which
: advanteges and disantvanteges might they have in respect with mono

motor
: propelled ultralight aircrafts? Does anyone know about such projects?

Where
: could I download a guide to build a wooden ultralight aircraft?
: Waiting Icarus