Old April 5th 04, 10:26 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Rogue's Gallery Update - March '04 Additions!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

The Rogue's Gallery is a webpage specifically for users of these
Rec.Aviation newsgroups. Here you may post pictures of your aircraft, your
hangar, your airport, your family -- whatever -- free of charge, for the
rest of us to see and admire!

After all -- if we ain't here to appreciate aircraft, what're we doing here?
:-)

For March we've got a few additions and updates:

- Ken Balch's 2002 Van's RV-8, from Florida
- Bryan Chaisone's various aircraft, from Virginia
- Bob Chilcoat's '74 Archer, from New Jersey
- Peter Ricciardiello's 2002 Skyhawk, from New York

See 'em all at http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm . The pix are
arranged alphabetically.

Want pictures of YOUR pride and joy on-line, for everyone to appreciate?
Send half a dozen pix (as an email attachment), and a brief write-up, to
, and I'll get 'em up for you!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA