Old March 26th 04, 11:36 AM
Dylan Smith

In article D0M8c.7927$1I5.1220@fed1read01, BTIZ wrote:
you'd be amazed what you can do when you are fighting for you life in an
airplane that may come apart at any time.

My primary CFI told me somethin very important:

"Never give up"

If it's still flying, keep flying it.
I've seen more improbable successful outcomes than the Baron - a couple
of years ago, a C172 lost a sizeable portion of its wing in a mid-air
and successfully landed at IWS (IIRC, most of the wing outboard the
strut was folded over and back, there was a photograph of the aircraft
on short final).

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net