Old April 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default Radio buzz

RST Engineering wrote:

When you have the balls to post your real name, let me know and I'll
continue the conversation.

(Okay Jimbo, I accept your implication that you do not converse with
anyone who does not use their full name. And also what you think of
them. Wow, I never realized how easy computers are to use.)

I am pretty tired these days but that is just the sort if thing someone
says because they want to divert away from the facts. Sort of a way to
take the offence and back-peddle at the same time. After all, probably
more than half this newsgroup don't use their full name and you seem
okay with them doing so. Oh, perhaps you have gotten yourself in the
corner before with others and reached for the same "out".

Please, you two resolve the issues in this thread. I will believe
whatever mature conclusion you two agree on concerning the technical
aspects of maintaining one's own avionics. It is obviously an issue the
two of you are passionate about.

There are alot of nice people in this newsgroup.
And some I have come to respect and like.
Life is what you look for.

John