Old October 15th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Tired of having your aviation photos being rejected?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:21:02 -0700, Bob
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:57:42 +0100, Peter Hucker
wrote:

Who cares?

Well, the photographers for instance...

I don't mind people pinching mine. They're just photos, it's not like
someone stole my car.....

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:17:00 -0700, Bob
wrote:

I may have missed it, but I don't see any posted policies on your site
about how the copyrights of the photographers are preserved?

Bob ^,,^

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:38:10 -0400, APW wrote:

Tired of having your aviation photos being rejected?

NOT HERE ! If it's an Aviation photo and your own, it's approved.

The newly expanded and improved Aviation Photo World is now ready for
uploads. This time around you must register before uploading is
allowed. It is advised that you register with your first and last
name (but not required.) The copyright that is placed on the photo is
based on your log in name]. So if you use something other than your
name, it will appear that way.

Once your registration is approved, you can begin uploading. And
unlike previously, the images should be approved the same day.

Please click on the "CLICK HERE FOR HELP ON HOW TO USE]" for
instructions.

Photos size limit is 1200x1000, so if your upload is greater than
that, it will not be able to upload.
Photo sizes may be anything less than 1200x1000.

The Link:

http://www.phlairline.com/apw/

BTW, no need to register just to view.

THX for Your Time,
APW Site Administrator

"O'Ryan," asked the druggist, "did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?"
"It did, surely," replied O'Ryan, "but it keeps fallin' off!"