Old November 6th 16, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Flarm Net

Eric,

I just reviewed the manual/page you referenced and it looks to me like
the FlarmNet info is presented on the Butterfly display rather than the
PowerFlarm Portable display. Can you confirm one more time that you see
FlarmNet info, e.g., call sign on the Portable's built-in display or is
it on a connected display?

Thanks,
Dan

On 11/5/2016 5:33 PM, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Morgan wrote on 11/2/2016 3:07 PM:
The portable does not display contest IDs from a Flarmnet file. Would
be nice if it did.

My Portable does, and I can select a target, click the button, and see
the info. The manual tells you how to do it: page 38 on the ver. 3.41
manual.

--
Dan, 5J